Tuesday 2 March 2010

LOTD: school makeup :)

OK it just made my life to see i had 6 followers :) i feel so honoured so thankyou so so much it means so much to me!
Today I decided to not do another review although I always enjoy the reviews on other peoples blogs and I decided to do a look of the day. Because I still go to school my everyday look have to be school appropriate. Because I love makeup I chagnge my school makeup every day though generally stick to a nude and brown colour scheme. This look is one I do at least once a week for school and is easy and quick for me to do in the mornings :) Enjoy :



Products used:
Face:
  • Maybelline pure liquid mineral >
  • clarins stick concealer in 02
  • Benefit 10 blush
Eyes:
  • Mac eyeliner in coffee
  • Mac eyeshadow in honesty
  • Mac eyeshadow in white frost
  • Mac factor false lash effect mascara
  • Benefit badgal plum mascara
  • Benefit lemon aid
Lips:
  • collection 2000 lip gloss in 04 honey
And for my hair for school I change daily to - either straightened as seen here or in plaits or in a ponytail or bun or curly. I get bored if i do the same thing everyday. Hope you enjoyed reading this post and can get some ideas from it.

Any other ideas for school or work makeup?

Thankyou for reading and have a good week

xxx

4 comments:

  1. I'm still undecided whether to purchase Benefit 10 blush. Do you consider it a must have? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! absolutely definitely. I use it almost every day and it makes the complexion so perfect. seriously it is worth the money :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello !
    Your so pretty, love your make up doll :)
    P.S Love your blog, I'm following you :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww thankyou :) i;m off to check out yours :) xxx

    ReplyDelete