Friday 19 March 2010

LOTD: Mother's Day makeup

Hey you guys :) Sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days! Anyways this is the makeup I wore when I went out to the golf club for mothers day meal. I have been SO brave and posted a picture of myself without foundation or concealer on :S This is my skin in all its not perfect, pale glory! Anyways I did a really simple quick look. I just put Mac's crystal eyeshadow all over the lid and then put some Mac satellite dreams eyeshadow concentrated at the lashline. On top of that I put some purple liquid liner from avon and then just added some mascara. On my lips I put concealer and then some lancome lipgloss :) Hope you like it!



So this week has been amazing for me because it was my birthday :) I am officially 16 :D I got some lovely presents including a blackberry and v tickets from my parents! I may post some of the other clothes/jewellery/makeup i got soon.

Have a great weekend guys! What are you up to this weekend?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment