Tuesday 22 June 2010

World cup fever!

So even though England are doing painfully badly in the world cup I still love it and completely support them and still believe we can win the world cup (cmonn guys if you dont think positive theres not point). I get incredibly into the world cup and try and watch all the england games. I got particularly excited for the first one. I wore an england t shirt and did my nails especially - and here are the pictures.




Hope you like my patriotic clothes and nails! I'm definitely watching the game tomorrow - I'm having a few of my friends round to watch them. Have you been watching them? also tomorrow it is finally my last exam!!!! Its german writing which is hard but still this time tomorrow i will be free and summer would have officially started! eeeeeeeep!!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment