Saturday 12 June 2010

Summer bbq makeup

So i decided to do a makeup look :) This is a really simple one and I wore it to a bbq gathering thing about a week ago. The weather was gorgeee and it was such a nice evening. Shared a couple of bottles of wine and some food with some of my best friends :) I kept the makeup quite simple but put a bit of definition into the eyes because it was an evening thing and i wanted to show a difference from my usual day makeup. I used mac's crystal eye shadow all over the lid then a grey and black from my sleek acid pallette in the outer corner. I then did a peachey cheek with nars' orgasm and light pink lips with barry m lipstick in 101 and some barry m gloss.

What do you think of nars orgasm blush? It has to be one of the most famous blushes of all time. I loveee it personally :)
For my hair i had it in plaits in the day when i went out to town then just came back and took out the plaits and it was nice and wavy.


Hope you liked this look. Its summery and relaxed yet still polished and makes it look like you made an effort. I hope these summer looks help you plan your makeup for all the summer events i'm sure you have coming up :)

hope youre all well lovelies!

xxx

2 comments: