Wednesday 3 February 2010

Inspiring fashion post




I put alot of time into choosing the outfits I wear when I go out in both the day and night and I'm one of those people who'll have planned their outfit weeks in advance for an event. The main place that I get inspiration for my outfits - apart from the catwalks - is lookbook. It is a wellknown website where people post their outfits for others to comment and like. There are some great looks on their and I say - check it out www.lookbook.nu. The people on there are painfully cool and fashionable and i try but fail to look anything like them XD These are looks that have inspired me today.

Hope your having a great week :)
xxx



2 comments:

  1. these photographs are beautiful!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know right :) i love them. wow 1st comment - it made me so happy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete