Saturday 27 February 2010

Brick Lane: Coolest place on earth

Lady Gaga was absolutely exceptional! I have never ever seen anything like the concert before! She completely surpassed my expectations which were crazy high to begin with. She is genuinelly amazingly talented. I would love to see her again and again and again!
So today I went up to Brick lane in London with my best friend charlie. I bought some really nice vintage clothes which I may post later. This is what i wore:


The blazer is vintage, the scarf is vintage, the top is from my mums wardrobe - i dont know where she got it, the skirt is actually i dress i got from new look and the boots are from a little local shop near me and the bag is from asos. I love love love the whole dressed up vintage look :)

I hope you like the outfit.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment