Friday 22 January 2010

Hello everyone :)


Hi everyone, I've been reading fashion and beauty blogs for a while and decided to start my own. I'm a 15 year old girl and I live in Essex, UK. I love going out with my friends, going to parties, following fashion and making up my own looks and making up loads of looks with my makeup. Makeup is my main passion and I do my friends makeup at every oppurtunity.

So this blog will include posts about the makeup looks that I wear out that day or just random ones I've been inspired to create, outfits I've put together from my random wardrobe of highstreet and vintage mixed, reviews of products, hauls of new things I've purchased and any pictures I've been inspired by.

Hopefully this blog helps or entertains at least one person out there :)

Obviously I havent got to grips with how to make the blog look nice or anything but I'm learning :)

Hope to hear from you soon

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment